- Affordable, hand-made jewelry from Morocco & Turkey.
- Vintage/antique Middle-Eastern tribal jewelry with real coins.
- Pieces are from Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Uzbekistan.
- Hamsas from around the world and tribal Judaica.
- Textiles like sabra silks from N. Africa; vintage & antique dupattas from India & lush hand-work from Afghanistan.
- Zahara strives to reproduce the shuks experienced in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Marrakech, Fez, and Ubud (Bali) with a mixture of pieces, including a belly dancers vintage flea market. This would have accruements for home, studio, photo shoot, &/or performance.
- Orientalist paintings, antique lithograph prints, and vintage/antiques that reflect a Middle Eastern aesthetic.
- Occasionally, Zahara takes Shiviti Bazaar on the road, vending at Festivals, Hot Springs, Concerts & Retreats.
- All pieces are individually selected for rareness, beauty and durability.